T & C’s
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. About the Website(a) Welcome to HTTPS://leeeilde.com.au (the 'Website'). The Website provides you with an opportunity to browse and purchase various products that have been listed for sale through the Website (the 'Products'). The Website provides this service by way of granting you access to the content on the Website (the 'Purchase Services').
(b) The Website is operated by Lee Wilde (ABN 75410283219). Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Lee Wilde. Please read these terms and conditions (the 'Terms') carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
(c) Lee Wilde reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Lee Wilde updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
2. Acceptance of the Terms(a) You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Lee Wilde in the user interface.
3. Registration to use the Purchase Services(a) In order to access the Purchase Services, you must first register as a user of the Website. As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Purchase Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
(i) Email address
(ii) Preferred username
(iii) Mailing address
(iv) Telephone number
(b) You warrant that any information you give to Lee Wilde in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
(c) Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website ('Member') and agree to be bound by the Terms. As a Member you will be granted immediate access to the Purchase Services.
(d) You may not use the Purchase Services and may not accept the Terms if:
(a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Lee Wilde; or
(b) you are a person barred from receiving the Purchase Services under the
laws of Australia or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Purchase Services.
4. Your obligations as a Member(a) As a Member, you agree to comply with the following: You will use the Purchase Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
(i) the Terms;
(ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines
in the relevant jurisdictions;
(iii) you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your
password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person
may result in the immediate cancellation of the Purchase Services;
(iv) any use of your registration information by any other person, or third
parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify Lee Wilde of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
(v) access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of Lee Wilde providing the Purchase Services;
(vi) you will not use the Purchase Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
(vii) you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Purchase Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by Lee Wilde for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
(viii) you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Purchase Services is prohibited.
5. Purchase of Products and Returns Policy(a) In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product (the 'Purchase Price').
(c) Following payment of the Purchase Price being confirmed by Lee Wilde, you will be issued with a receipt to confirm that the payment has been received and Lee Wilde may record your purchase details for future use.
(d) Lee Wilde may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products within 7 business days days where the Product packaging is unopened and remains in a saleable condition. You acknowledge and agree that you are liable for any postage and shipping costs associated with any refund pursuant to this clause.
6. Delivery(a) You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by Lee Wilde integrate delivery (the ' Delivery Services') through the use of third party delivery companies (the ' Delivery Service Providers').
(b) In providing the Purchase Services, Lee Wilde may provide you with a variety of delivery and insurance options offered as part of the Delivery Services by the Delivery Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that Lee Wilde is not the provider of these delivery and insurance options and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
(c) In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services, Lee Wilde asks that you:
(i) contact us by sending an email to email@example.com outlining in what way the Products were damaged in transit so we are able to determine if the Delivery Service Provider should be removed from the Purchase Services.
7. Copyright and Intellectual Property(a) The Website, the Purchase Services and all of the related products of Lee Wilde are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the site content and compilation of the website (including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software) (the 'Content') are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Lee Wilde or its contributors.
(b) Lee Wilde retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related content. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer to you:
(a) the business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial
design, patent, registered design or copyright of Lee Wilde; or
(b) the right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name,
trade mark or industrial design; or
(c) a system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or
copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a system or process).
(c) You may not, without the prior written permission of Lee Wilde and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Content or third party content for any purpose. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
9. General Disclaimer(a) You acknowledge that Lee Wilde does not make any terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions whatsoever regarding the Products other than provided for pursuant to these Terms.
(b) Lee Wilde will make every effort to ensure a Product is accurately depicted on the Website, however, you acknowledge that sizes, colours and packaging may differ from what is displayed on the Website.
(c) Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
(d) Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
(i) all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in these Terms are excluded; and
(ii) Lee Wilde will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Purchase Services or the late supply of the Purchase Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
(e) Use of the Website, the Purchase Services, and any of the products of Lee Wilde (including the Delivery Services), is at your own risk. Everything on the Website, the Purchase Services, and the Products of Lee Wilde, are provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors of Lee Wildeincluding any third party where the Delivery Services are made available to you) make any express or implied representation or warranty about its Content or any products or Purchase Services (including the products or Purchase Services of Lee Wilde) referred to on the Website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
(i) failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
(ii) the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Purchase Service, or any of its Content related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
(iii) costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Purchase Services or any of the Products;
(iv) the Content or operation in respect to links which are provided for the User's convenience;
(v) any failure to complete a transaction, or any loss arising from e-commerce transacted on the Website; or
(vi) any defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.
10. Limitation of Liability(a) Lee Wilde's total liability arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the most recent Purchase Price paid by you under these Terms or where you have not paid the Purchase Price, then the total liability of Lee Wilde is the resupply of information or Purchase Services to you.
(b) You expressly understand and agree that Lee Wilde, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
(c) Lee Wilde is not responsible or liable in any manner for any site content (including the Content and Third Party Content) posted on the Website or in connection with the Purchase Services, whether posted or caused by users of the website of Lee Wilde, by third parties or by any of the Purchase Services offered by Lee Wilde.
(d) You acknowledge that Lee Wilde does not provide the Delivery Services to you and you agree that Lee Wilde will not be liable to you for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Delivery Services.
11. Termination of Contract(a) The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or by Lee Wilde as set out below.
(b) If you want to terminate the Terms, you may do so by:
(i) notifying Lee Wilde at any time; and
(ii) closing your accounts for all of the Purchase Services which you use,
where Lee Wilde has made this option available to you.
(c) Your notice should be sent, in writing, to Lee Wilde via the 'Contact Us' link on our homepage.
(d) Lee Wilde may at any time, terminate the Terms with you if:
(i) you have breached any provision of the Terms or intend to breach any provision;
(ii) Lee Wilde is required to do so by law;
(iii) the partner with whom Lee Wilde offered the Purchase Services to you has
terminated its relationship with Lee Wilde or ceased to offer the Purchase
Services to you;
(iv) Lee Wilde is transitioning to no longer providing the Purchase Services to
Users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the
(v) the provision of the Purchase Services to you by Lee Wilde is, in the
opinion of Lee Wilde, no longer commercially viable.
(e) Subject to local applicable laws, Lee Wilde reserves the right to discontinue or cancel your membership to the Website at any time and may suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website or the Purchase Services without notice if you breach any provision of the Terms or any applicable law or if your conduct impacts Lee Wilde's name or reputation or violates the rights of those of another party.
(f) When the Terms come to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and Lee Wilde have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst the Terms have been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and the provisions of this clause shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
12. Indemnity(a) You agree to indemnify Lee Wilde, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
(i) all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and
damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with any Content you post through the Website;
(ii) any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so and any breach by you or your agents of these Terms; and/or
(iii) any breach of the Terms.